The Rawlings Company is pleased to announce the launch of its new leadership development program.
If you are a highly motivated, high-performing individual, consider our Leadership Development Program (LDP). The LDP is part of our commitment to developing talented leaders and represents our belief that moving rising leaders across our business units is fundamental to your personal and professional growth and to our continuing success as an organization.
The program features a structured mix of challenging work experiences, cross-company functions, dedicated training, mentoring relationships and interactions with senior leaders around the company. Ultimately, our LDP is designed to accelerate your development as a professional—and as a potential future leader in Rawlings.
By rotating through our different businesses, you gain first-hand knowledge of the businesses that comprise Rawlings. At each leg of the journey, you build a set of professional skills and a network of colleagues that will benefit you throughout your career. Graduates of the program will move into leadership positions within the company with the confidence that they are well prepared to meet the challenges of a dynamic, fast-moving organization.
Here is a quick snapshot of some of the qualities of the typical LDP candidate. Our LDP participants:
- Demonstrate a real passion for what they do.
- Have a track record of strong academic performance and relevant work experiences.
- Perform as team players with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Move comfortably to a new area and assimilate quickly.
- Adapt and respond quickly to change.
- Possess strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Deliver high quality results, on time, all the time.
- Seek new challenges and business environments.
- Remain open to a variety of assignments within your function