Rawlings has been voted the second best place to work in Oldham County because we provide an outstanding foundation on which to build your career. We have state-of-the-art technology, competitive compensation and robust benefit offerings. At Rawlings, our most important competitive advantage is our people. We recognize the hard work they do every single day! Our people are equipped to succeed, and empowered to develop their career.
Some of the benefits of working for Rawlings include:
- A generous base salary as well as the potential for individual incentive income
- Medical, disability, vision and dental insurance packages
- A tuition reimbursement program for our employees
- A beautiful campus boasting an onsite coffee shop and café as well as a fully equipped work-out facility
- A tremendous opportunity for advancement. We help our employees grow within our organization by offering mentoring, leadership and professional development courses and a robust internal recruitment program. Our steady growth ensures that new management candidates are always in demand!